Hello!

I'm Anggi(20). Indonesian.
bangtanseonyeondan addict

+ Follow Profile Post(s) + Facebook + Tumblr + Twitter + Instagram + Wordpress


Theme by
M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

iKON
Sunday, November 22, 2015 | 0 comments

i just being crazy this year so rockin bcs my babes debuted!
the first is My Type as a warm up
second is Airplane and Rhythm Ta
the third is Apology and Anthem
their album is named "Welcome Back"

iKON is a new boyband from YG Entertainment.
they picked from win and mix&match.
the latest name of iKON is Team B.
who Team B are lost in WIN so they debuted as iKON 2 years later.

because they are lost it's doesn't mean they're not good.
they just too good, i'm falling in love with them in my first watch hahahaha.
i'm so happy they can debuted this year no more waiting like a idiot again~~~

Here is the MV 



iKON - My Type


iKON - Airplane


iKON - Apology



iKON - Anthem

NEWER
PAST