Hello!

I'm Anggi(20). Indonesian.
bangtanseonyeondan addict

+ Follow Profile Post(s) + Facebook + Tumblr + Twitter + Instagram + Wordpress


Theme by
M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

Family Trip
Monday, December 14, 2015 | 0 comments

Yesterday (December 13th) me also family too going trip to Lenggoksono, Kletaan, Bolu bolu, then Banyu Anjlok.YEY! haha. Started from Lenggoksono then went to Kletaan by a boat. Then we snorkling there... Snorkling:'))))) ok in the first time i just felt like going to die bcs of my scare. My foot just going up bcs under water have a pressure too. The float just going up too-_- i can't breathe bcs i dont know how to use the snorkling tools... Bcs the chaos that we have me the tour guide continue the trip to the Bolu-bolu. Bolu-bolu is more shallow than Kletaan yeah ofc. So i don't fear then finally i did snorkling here!:') so relieve... HAHAHA. After that we going to the Banyu Anjlok. 



















NEWER
PAST