Hello!

I'm Anggi(20). Indonesian.
bangtanseonyeondan addict

+ Follow Profile Post(s) + Facebook + Tumblr + Twitter + Instagram + Wordpress


Theme by
M-iichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the icons.

Surabaya Trip
Sunday, December 27, 2015 | 0 comments









December 22th i was going to Surabaya. 14.25 my train started to left Malang. 16.19 i was already in Surabaya. First time i stand there is 'why so so so soooo hot!' and 'these people so adorable could live in here' lol. the temperature never less than 33 degree-_- the hottest i never felt is 42... I'm just complain everytime to my sister WHY SURABAYA SO HOT hmm i can't-_-

just forget about the bad temperature. my sister engaged me to sakura park. then the picture is in above. and the happiest thing is so manyy sale hoho i just brought jacket jeans and i just paid idr150 from idr500. YAY!!!
NEWER
PAST